Caring Hearts of Peculiar is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Caring Hearts of Peculiar takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website:
- Phone: +1-816-331-2888
- Postal address: P.O Box 371, Peculiar, MO 64078
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Caring Hearts of Peculiar website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Web browsers and assistive technologies within 3 most recent major versions, used by at least 10% of United States web users, released within the last five years.
Accessibility of the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website:
- Comments from users: Content submitted by users may not be fully accessible. We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Images of physical promotional items: Flyers, letters, certificates, and handouts may be represented as images. We provide alternative text, captions, or contextual text for images of physical promotional items. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Linked PDFs: Linked PDFs may not be fully accessible because Linked PDFs may be supplied by third parties or volunteers. Where possible, we repair PDF accessibility or provide an accessible alternative. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
Caring Hearts of Peculiar assessed the accessibility of the Caring Hearts of Peculiar website by the following approach:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Community Web Service
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 10 business days and to propose a solution within 30 business days.
This statement was created on 12 December 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.