The mission of Caring Hearts of Peculiar, Inc. is to operate in compliance with the IRS Code for a 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation, providing financial support for various health, education, and welfare needs within the community. This support shall be given through other established 501 (c)(3) organizations that provide these services in Peculiar, Missouri and Cass County, Missouri.
Contributions to Local Organizations
The Caring Hearts of Peculiar hopes to provide several levels of funding for various social welfare agencies or organizations in Peculiar and Cass County. Agencies are designated based on their level of client impact within the funding area, monetary need, organizational mission, impact history, and location within the county and city of Peculiar. Groups who feel they fall within the scope of the stated Mission of this organization should contact a member for consideration as a donor agency.
- Peculiar Baptist Church Food Pantry
- Peculiar Thrift Store
- Cass County Dental Clinic
- Hope Haven of Cass County
- Local Boy Scout Troops #245 & #621
- Cass Regional Patient Assistance Fund
- Cass County Young Life
- United Methodist Church Christmas Store
- Compass Behavioral Health
- Girl Scout Troops #003, #3195, #1934, #993
- Raymore-Peculiar School Foundation for CAN, CARE, & Stuff the Bus Projects
(Call 816-331-2888, Complete The Following Form, or Mail Us at P.O Box 371, Peculiar, MO 64078 )
Signup for our newsletter to receive information and donation opportunities from Caring Hearts of Peculiar.